- This infraclavicular view of the brachial plexus cords demonstrates excellent detail resolution.
- Continuous, automatic image optimization aids in identifying fluid surrounding the biceps tendon.
- Highly sensitive color Doppler imaging allows for rapid and confident identification of blood flow.
- Enhanced border definition and contrast resolution enable visualization of a supraspinatus partial thickness tear with echogenic foci.
The Acclarix AX8 is designed to quickly deliver amazing clarity and stunning image quality — eliminating the need to tweak imaging controls.
- High fidelity, high-channel count architecture results in superb detail resolution, particularly when scanning at depth
- Highly sensitive, easy-to-use color and power Doppler allows you to rapidly identify blood vessels
- Continuous and automatic image optimization facilitates identification of tissue boundaries